This activity is organized by Wild Emilia Experience.
Duration: from 4pm until late night, with camping.
Our interpretation of traditional Bushcraft is based on sharing the emotions that life in the woods gives you.
The ancient hunting art learned from our fathers, always seen practicing with the deep respect due to Mother Nature, taught us to learn the notions of living in the woods in harmony, yes, because the key word of our vision is to live in Nature not to survive.
In our proposals you will not find super instructors who will try to teach you how to light a fire with a stick, but wise people who advise you to take two lighters with you in case one does not work!
Our name WILD HOG means Boar which is the KING of the Wood, or in American “Wild Type”. Since 1997 our team has been interpreting Mauro and Barbara’s visions, transforming them into objects and emotions.
The products that we offer in our section dedicated to Bushcraft are chosen on the basis of our experiences formed by years lived in nature, with it and together with it.
It is our prerogative NOT to set our experiences as “courses”.
Sharing emotions and information is the spirit of our Adventures.
The program is indicative to provide participants with a trace of the topics covered but the situations, the moments and the sharing will define the mood.
Fundamental topics covered during the experience:
- Construction of the firebox suitable for the cook-out kitchen
- The fire how to light it and keep it
- Where to find water and how to make it drinkable
- The shelter how and where to build it safely even using the motorcycle
- Finding food in nature and how to store it
- Bushcraft tools, how to use them and which ones are the most effective
- How to prepare a functional and effective kit also suitable for the motorcycle
- The sunset and the fire will make us the right company
CURTAIN OR CANVAS, SLEEPING BAG, FRONT STACK, BOTTLE, KNIFE, OUTDOOR CLOTHING, LEATHER / LEATHER GLOVES, LIGHTERS 2.
FOLDING SAW, AX OR HATCHET, FIXED BLADE KNIFE, COMPASS, PARACORD OR BINDING Lanyard, FOLDING SHOVEL, MATTRESS, BACKPACK, WATERPROOF BAG, CANVAS OR PONCHO.